Monday, February 6, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: Each Day's Gifts & A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  

Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week!  
Have a WONDERFUL week!


Today's Quote 

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. 

Untie the ribbons."

~Ruth Ann Schabacker

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one): 

This week, I will remind myself that hoping for the future and longing for the past are ruining my ability to find the joy in my present moment.  

Sometimes its easy to focus on the bad and be afraid to see or even accept the good.  But the exciting news is that we always have a choice.

Just for today, I will open my eyes and look for the gifts that exist in each day.  And when I find them, I commit to have the courage to open the box before my expectations extinguish my excitement!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really diggin' the Monday Meditations, Doc! Very helpful, practical focus on what matters most, helping to avoid wasted energy on trivial matters and useless diversions.

    Thanks for the soul food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dogsnoseknows!!! Nothing like soul food to get a week going :-) It helps me too--so much--I need to constantly be reminded to put things in perspective and just do the best I can :-) Thanks for commenting and for the positive feedback!!:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...