Monday, February 13, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: Aim For The Stars & A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week! 

Have a WONDERFUL week!



Today's Quote 

"If You Aim At Nothing, You Will Hit It Every Time."

~Zig Ziglar


A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

Having a dream is one thing, having a goal is something else.

Dreams are what we HOPE will happen.
Goals are what we WORK to MAKE happen!

This week, I will find a quiet time to reach inside myself, meditate with my Higher Power and write down the dreams of my heart.  

I will pick one dream and come up with a plan for how to achieve it.  

I will set a deadline and take one action this week to begin my purposeful journey.

I will aim for the stars and build a ladder to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...