Monday, December 5, 2011

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: A Commitment to Self for Caregivers & What Matters Most!

Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week!  Have a WONDERFUL week!


Today's Quote 

Today, may we remember the difficult lesson that each day offers more things than we can do.  

May we do what needs to be done, postpone what does not, and be at peace with what we can be and do.  

Therefore, may we learn to separate that which matters most from that which matters least of all. "  

~ ~ Richard S. Gilbert

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

This week I will stop every morning and ask myself:  
Is this task on my "To Do" list for today more important than my serenity?  

If the answer is "no" than I will challenge myself to cross the item off the list before even beginning it and use the time saved to do something that brings me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...