Monday, November 28, 2011

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: A Commitment to Self for Caregivers & A Work In Progress

Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week!  Have a WONDERFUL week!

Today's Quote 

Today, I ask my Higher Power for the ability to accept and love myself for where I am today.

Help me remind myself that I am a work in progress

Like a tree that grows from self-care and nurturing, 
I will only grow if I'm gentle with myself.

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

This week I will remind myself that there is no "perfect" way to care for someone.

 Perfection is impossible, just doing our best for today is enough.


2 comments:

  1. loved this ! it was exactly what i needed to hear and remember (and practice!) today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HH! I think we all need to hear this--at least I do:-) By sharing this meditation with all of you it helps me commit to changing the way I do things. Being gentle with myself is a good first step!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...