Now I'd like to settle into a regular schedule of posting :-)
Look for new posts every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! I'll look forward to your comments!!
:-) Dr. Cat (The Happy Rehab Doc)
Next time: COOKING IN BULK TIPS: How to Create a "Cooking Strategy!"
- Cooking in Bulk: A Week of Recipes from The Happy Herbivore
- PAIN: How to Heal with Food (Part 2)
- How To Get The BEST Medical Care: Tips to Patients from a Doc
- SuperImmunity Foods for KIDS (Calling All PARENTS!)
- RECIPES & Ideas: Snacks! YUMMY & Portable Plant-Based Snack Food--all sugar-free, gluten-free & without adding oil or fat!!
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. The Happy Rehab Doc expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions.