Monday, March 19, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: Appreciating the Present & A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week! 

Have a WONDERFUL week!


Today's Quote 

"Happiness is appreciating what you have, not getting what you want." 


~AA Slogan 

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

Oftentimes in life we feel like IF we just had THAT one thing happen or if we were lucky like THAT person than we would be truly happy!


Unfortunately, as we wait for the magic moment where what we want comes true, we miss the rest of our life.  And sometimes, even if the magic event happens or we acquire the treasured possession, we still aren't be satisfied with where & who we are.


Today, I will pay attention to what IS happening around me instead of what MAY happen in the future.


I will notice the good things in my life TODAY & appreciate the person I am.


This week, I will commit to try to stay PRESENT in my life instead of trying to live in someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...