Friday, March 16, 2012

I Have Been Ill and Apologies!

Hey blog family,

I just wanted to post a quick note because you may have been wondering why I haven't posted anything this week. Unfortunately I actually was hospitalized for what looks like severe food poisoning for several days at the beginning of the week and then have been on the road traveling since (unfortunately everything happened when I was out of town on business!)! I'm so grateful for all the support from good friends and family! I'm feeling MUCH better now thank goodness!!

I've missed blogging but my own health and wellbeing along with my professional commitments have taken precedence over my extracurriculars (as I'm sure you agree they should!)

Next week when I get some time to regroup I'll be back to my usual blogging schedule so keep your eyes out for new posts then!

Thanks for your patience and kind understanding!

Be well,
:-)Dr. Cat

10 comments:

  1. Dear Dr. Cat, no need for apologies!
    Get well soon and take good care of yourself!

    Best wishes from Silvia in Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvia! I'm finally feeling more like myself :-) Happy to be back!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, sorry to hear you were so sick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne! I'm finally on the mend--whew!

      Delete
  3. Sounds awful - hope you're feeling better!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I'm FINALLY feeling better!! Happy to be back :-)

      Delete
  4. What a horrible experience! I'm glad you're feeling better! Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meridith! Yes, it was not fun! Happy to be on the other side of things now! I've missed you guys!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh no! So sorry to hear you were ill--with the worst combo of circumstances: food poisoning, being out-of-town, & needing hospitalization. I'm hoping you're feeling much better now. Take it easy, rest, recuperate, & relax a bit. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! It was not very fun!!!! I'm finally starting to feel more the thing--had some other health issues that got complicated by the whole thing which was a pain but thankfully everything is now a-ok! Whew! Missed you too--I feel massively behind in all my blog reading! Can't wait to catch up! Thanks for the love!:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...