Monday, March 26, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: Positive Attitude! A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week! 

Have a WONDERFUL week!


Today's Quote 

"Your attitude determines your altitude!"


~Unknown

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

As caregivers we are responsible for juggling many things all at once.  It is easy to become consumed by our responsibilities and begin to feel dissatisfied with our lives.      


We forget that how we feel is a CHOICE and we oftentimes become very negative--particularly towards the very people we are trying to support!  


Our resentments take over and people (including ourselves) do not enjoy spending time in our company.  We become even more "stuck" than before and can even start to feel hopelessly trapped in our own negativity.


No more.


Just for today, I will remember that I have a choice.  


I can choose a positive attitude that will lift me and those around me UP.  


Or I can choose a negative attitude that will bring me and those around me DOWN.


This week I will choose to be positive & see how far my heart will soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...