Monday, January 16, 2012

WOW!!!! THE BLOG HAS PASSED 15,000 PAGE VIEWS and the "Dear 268lb Me" post has been read by nearly 1,200 people!!!

Oh my gosh!  The blog has passed 15,000 page views and even more amazing (and humbling) is that my New Year's "Dear 268lb Me" post has been read by nearly 1,200 people.  It is absolutely incredible to me that so many people would take the time to read what I write!!  


I just posted this news on my Facebook status but I wanted to take the opportunity on the blog itself to thank each and every one of you for becoming such an important and powerful part of my journey!  Thank you SO much for support!  


Thank you all of you who have posted about my blog on your Facebook pages, on message boards, via email to your friends, and especially all my kind fellow bloggers who have complimented my blog in their posts thus bringing me new readers!!  I've only been blogging for about 2 1/2 months now and the response has been so tremendous--loving, kind, supportive and SO inspiring for me.  I do not feel alone in my journey to pain-free health and I can't wait to see what we can all do as we heal together!!  


I feel so grateful to have been able to give service & to share honestly about my story--the good, the bad, the painful and lately, the astoundingly wonderful! 


What an incredible gift.  Thank you.  


Thank you all for being here and joining the conversation!! The comments lately have been particularly exciting to receive and I love hearing from all of you!!!




Sincerely, 
Dr. Cat

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...