Monday, December 10, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: The Beginning & A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Happy Monday!
Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week! Have a WONDERFUL week!

Today's Quote 

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished....  

That will be the beginning."

~Louis L'Amour

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one): 

Change is hard.  

Sometimes the only way we are able to change is to reach a point where we feel there is no way we can continue to live the way we are living.  

And so in desperation, we are finally willing to try to live another way.  

In 12 step recovery we call that "our bottom."  
In the deepest despair we find a new beginning.

Sometimes in life it doesn't need to be that dramatic--sometimes change is small but feels much bigger than it is....

This week I will look at my life and see where I am resisting a change.  

Instead of fighting that change I will try something new.  I will embrace it!  

And when I let go of the thing I didn't want to change, I will discover the joy & freedom that come with CHOOSING a new beginning rather than resisting it!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...