Monday, September 10, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: Controlling Others & A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  
Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week!  Its a rerun but a good one I think :-)
Have a FANTASTIC week!



Today's Quote 

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self"

~Aldous Huxley 

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one): 


This week I will stop trying to control other people.  

Not only does it not work, it also creates a lot of stress and allows me to focus on other's problems rather than my own.  

Each day this week I will commit to only focus on gently improving myself and I will let go of cataloguing other's flaws.  

In releasing those around us from our critique & judgement we can learn to live a kinder, gentler life with compassion to others and to ourselves.  
A healthier life.  
A life with sanity and serenity.  
 A life that we are proud of and grateful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...