Monday, August 20, 2012

MONDAY MEDITATIONS FOR HEALING: A Commitment to Self for Caregivers


Good Morning!  Here is today's meditation to inspire your spirit to self-healing this week! 

Have a WONDERFUL week!



Today's Quote

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
~Abraham Lincoln

A Commitment to Self for Caregivers 
(whether you are a healthcare provider or a family member caring for a loved one):

Life is hectic.  Its easy to dwell on what is missing or what isn't what we would like.  But every moment we have a choice.  We can choose to find joy.

This week, I will commit to sharing joy with others.  I will try to smile more.  I will try to look for the good.  

I will choose to find joy in small things. 

 I will make up my mind to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...